1. International Driving License or Tourist Driving License is required for foreigners, and National Driving License for Indonesian Nationalities.
2. The rental rates are unlimited mileage, includes taxes and service charges but does not inclusive of car insurance. Full insurance coverage own risk access maximum US $ 100 per-accident.
3. Self-driving rental rates are for 24 hours a day. In the event of additional hours, the renter will be charged @ USD 5 per-hour. If you wish to extend use of the car please inform us not less than 24 hours before the expiry date and time, otherwise the car may be pre-booked by another party. If the renter does not inform the rental company, more than 48 hours after expiry date and time, the rental company has right to report to the police department that the mentioned car is lost, all risk and act taken by police department will be the renter responsible.
4. The renter will be fully responsible to any damage, theft of the car or part of it, if the car is driven not on the road (e.g. beach, field, etc.).
5. The renter, will be fully responsible to any consequence caused by letting or giving the car to be driven by a person other than the renter, in contract.
6. It is not permitted to drive the car to outside the island without approval of car rental company.
7. An advance deposit is not needed to make a booking, and your car rental would be prepared on your requested date and time.
8. All payments are to be paid in full, in cash upon signing of contract. Payment made in cash, Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
9. If the renter wishes to return the vehicle prior to end of contract period, a fee of 50% of the remaining days will be charged. One-day rental charge will be charged to renter who cancels their reservation less than 24 hours/on delivery day. Refunds do not apply to insurance.